First campaign of the semester and we aimed pretty hard. Working with Mr. Bernardi and some help from an IT guy at the board office we collected the printer data for the month of October and discovered our school prints a lot of paper every month so we wanted to target that and went for the biggest culprits, the staff. So off to the monthly staff meeting our team went. We started off by showing the video made last year about the important of recycling and then presented the staff with our challenge, a 10% reduction campaign school wide. We got some great feedback and were complimented for being going in front of all of the staff and speak. Let’s see how November goes.